Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Which brings me to 2010


So Jack's been a busy girl.  Well, actually I'd like to have gotten more done, but I'm sure every woman, with children and a husband, feel like they just don't have enough hours in the day to do everything they'd like to.  I finally finished some of my mosaic projects.  My mom saw the mirror I did and snapped it up before I could get it to the shop.

I also finally finished some of my plaster inserts - hearts, shells and cherubs.






I also managed to finish a few other smaller mosaic projects.


And I got the Quilt Festival website up and running, so pleasssseeee go check it out at http://www.quiltfestival2011.co.za/  Now I need to get my own one finished as well.  Oh yes, I've taken on another website for a jeweller in town, so need to squeeze that into my day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment